You can now make your diplomas personalized by using our diploma builder. Everything you need is your PDF diploma in which you have left some space where you wish to generate variables.
To create a diploma, follow these instructions:
- Go to Library → Materials and click on "Add Materials" → Diploma".
- Name your diploma and add a description. Select regional formatting and thereafter add the PDF file.
- We have now come to the fun part! Make your diploma personalized by adding dynamic content. For example, add the variable "Name" and place it wherever you want. This will automatically generate the name of the receiving participant. I would also like to add "project name" as well as Date and instructor name. You can also brand dynamic content by changing font, size, and color. It is also possible to add a static text block.
- Preview the diploma by clicking "Preview PDF".
- It's now time to add the diploma to a course. Go to the course and the tab "Overview". Under "Awards", click "Attach" and choose your diploma.
When a participant has completed the course, a banner that says "Congratulations, you have completed this course. View your award." will be shown which they can click on to view their award. They can always go back to ”Awards” to find all their diplomas and certificates.