You can copy a Back Office course template to a client. That way you can more easily do changes locally and get access to all materials available in the Materials Library.
A move is done by doing a local client course template copy of the Back Office course template and then removing the original template.
Important: If the course template are using resources from the Enterprise Product Library you will not be able to edit those directly under a client. Those still have to be edited from the Enterprise Product Library.
- Make sure that Back Office course template is enabled for the specific client
- Go to the Back Office
- Select Clients
- Select the specific clients
- Go to the courses tab
- Make sure that the toggle for the specific course is set to On
- Go to the client administrative interface
- Click on Library and then Course Templates
- Select the Back Office course template
- Click on "Copy to new"
- Fill in the requested information and click on "Save course design"
- You will now have a local copy of the Back Office course template
- Optional: Go back to the Back Office and for the client disable access to the Back Office course template to avoid confusion with both templates available for the client.