You can copy a course template that belong to one client to another. It is important to note that since we create a copy of the template, any changes made to the newly created copy will not be reflected in the original template.
You need sufficient access rights in order to perform this operation. If you don't have them you won't see the copy options.
- Go to the client you want to copy a template from
- Go to Library and Course Templates
- Select the course template you want to copy
- Click on the the triangle on the right hand side of the "Copy to new" button
- Select the "Copy to another client" menu option
- If the course has content that are from the local client library you will be asked to confirm that those will be copied to the other client as well. Select "Yes" to continue
- Select which client you want to copy to
- After a few seconds a copy will be created in the client you selected and you will be redirected to the new template