Step 1: Create the copy
- Go in the course builder by clicking on "Edit course"
- Click on activities and then on the plus button (it does not matter which activity)
- Click on "Quick add - Upload to or from library" (the rocket symbol)
- Click "From library" and then "In this course"
You will now see all the products in the project. Go to the one you are interested in and click on "Actions". There will be a copy choice.
Step 2: Add the copy to a project
Repeat the steps above with the following differences:
- Visit the activity where you want to add the copied quiz
- Just select the copied quiz (instead of copying it)
Notice that you can also copy a quiz directly in an activity, by hovering over it and clicking on "Extra copies", or even by copying the entire activity. However this just creates a second link to the same quiz/survey. This means that when the learners access the "second" quiz, they will actually visit the first quiz a second time, overwriting the previous results.
Use this method if you want to have multiple access to the same quiz.
Copying to the Library is not supported.