What you need to send to us
- DOMAIN THAT YOUR ACADEMY IS TO BE HOSTED UNDER
- HTTPS CERTIFICATE - in PEM (Apache) format
- HTTPS SSL KEY - in PEM (Apache) format and without a password
- INTERMEDIARY CERTIFICATE - in PEM (Apache) format - Only needed for some Certificate Authorities
Please send this information to "email@example.com"
What you need to add on your end
1) Add a record to you DOMAIN NAME SERVERS (DNS).
- If you are adding a top domain, for example "example.com", then add an A record to "126.96.36.199".
- If you are adding a sub domain, for example "academy.example.com", the add a CNAME for "service.learnifier.com"
2) If your domain already has an SPF record, then you must add the following SPF mechanism to the existing record.
If you currently don’t have a SPF Record, follow these instructions:
1) Please go to this site to get instructions on how to add a SPF record https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sender_Policy_Framework#Implementation
2) Once you have added your SPF records, then add the following SPF mechanism to the existing record.
PLEASE NOTE. Custom Domains are only available for customers on the Business Pro plan or higher or customers that have ordered this as an ADD-ON.