When you send out emails from Learnifier it should not take more than a minute for the email to get to the participant's inbox. If the participant can't find the email in their inbox, please follow these steps:
- Ask the participant to check her/his spam inbox (see reasons for why this can have happened below).
- If the participant can't find the email in their spam inbox, send their login link via your regular email client. That way they can access the couurse without receiving your invitation via email. To access the participant personal login link please follow the steps below.
Accessing the Learners personal login link:
- Go into the project you want to invite the participant to and click on the tab "Participants".
- Find the participant in the list and click on the "Actions" menu to the right. Click on "Get Link".
- Copy and paste the link/URL into an email in your regular email client and send it to the participant.
Reasons for why emails get marked as spam:
- The Learner has marked emails that resemble the emails from Learnifier as spam
- The email contains more than one link and the links goes to different websites
- The participant's email server has been set up so it handles emails that are sent from the same sender in a short amount of time as spam. This can happen if you send out emails at the same time to many participant that works in the same company. To prevent this from happening you can allow-list the Learnifier domain at your company.
Unfortunately, Learnifier can not do anything to control if emails get marked as spam or not.