When you send out emails from Learnifier it should not take more than a minute for the email to get to the Learner's inbox. If the Learner can't find the email in their inbox, please follow these steps:
- Ask the Learner to check her/his spam inbox (see reasons for why this can have happened below)
- If Learner can't find the email in their spam inbox, send their login link via your regular email client. That way they can access the Course without receiving your invitation via email. To access the Learners personal login link please follow the steps below.
Accessing the Learners personal login link:
- Go into the project you want to invite the Learner to and click on the tab Participants.
- Find the Learner in the list and click on the Action menu to the right. Click on "Get Link".
- Copy and paste the link/URL into an email in your regular email client and send it to the Learner
Reasons for why emails get marked as spam:
- The Learner has marked emails that resemble the emails from Learnifier as spam
- The email contains more than one link and the links goes to different websites
- The Learners email server has been set up so it handles emails that are sent from the same sender in a short amount of time as spam. This can happen if you send out emails at the same time to many Learners that works in the same company. To this from happening you can white list the your Learnifier domain at the company.
Unfortunately, Learnifier can not do anything to control if emails get marked as spam or not.