This week's release includes the following:
- You can now add Image, Text/HTML and Youtube in the Library and Course Builder.
- Possible to organise your material in folders in the Corporate Portal
- Breadcrumbs added in Library in the Corporate Portal to show where you are in the folder structure
- Added functionality for uploading Materials to the Course Builder instead of having to add them to the Material tab in a project first
- You can now publish your course directly from the Course Builder.
- Redesigned Add Material menu in Library in the Corporate Portal and added the option Quick Upload
- Functionality Preview and Move added in Action menu for Materials in Library in the Corporate Portal
- Moved button Edit Design from the Course tab to the project header and removed Materials tab in projects
- Fixed problem with the top section of text modules becoming larger in mobile mode, and therefore covering other texts in an activity in the Learner Portal
- When navigating between pages in Quiz and Survey you are now taken to the top of the page