Hi! This weeks release note is a summary of release highlights from February:
- Ancient "C1" courses has been deprecated and displays a "No longer supported message" in Learner Portal.
- Page to administer tags has been added and the new tags can be used in mail templates and course designs in the Enterprise Portal
- Learnifier SAML implementation has been reworked resulting in better stability and better interopability.
- PAPI: Create user did not work with some parameters.
- Edit title & description on different elements should now look more uniform in Course Builder.
- Text component now has a "Edit source" button in Course Builder.
- Select2 has been upgraded to new version.
- Customer specific fields can now be added to course designs.
- Customer specific fields can now be added to mail templates.
- Back office pages have been updated to have similar look and feel to customer portal, including responsive design.