1. First, open the project containing the participant you want to move.
2. Go to the "Participants" tab of the project, and then locate the participant that you want to move in the list.
3. On the right side of the participant's details, click on the "Actions" menu, and then select "Move".
4. A new window will open. Select the destination project that this participant should be moved to in the list over all projects.
5. If the participant is eligible to be moved, a "verification successful" message will be displayed. If the course associated with the destination project does not match the course of the current project, Learnifier will also confirm the products that are not present in the destination project, informing you that any recorded progress on these products will be lost once the Learner is moved into the new project.
6. Select "Move" to finalize the move.