Individuals who are set up for access as a "Project Team Member" will gain access to project information such as:
- Roster of participants along with the ability to email a participant directly.
- Learner progress
- A record of all communications that have been sent to learners in the project
- The ability to preview the course associated with the project to see exactly what participants experience
- Any live events associated with the course will show directly on the home screen of the project team member's interface as upcoming sessions.
Add project team member
Each project in Learnifier includes an "Add Team Member" section under the "Overview" tab.
Start by Clicking on the "Add Team Member" button followed by these steps:
1. Select a user from the list, or add the instructors email.
2. Click on button "Assign".
3. On the following page, make sure you choose the "Team Member - Role Assignment Notification" email template to already registered users, and "Team Member -Welcome to Learnifier" email template when adding a user to Learnifier for the first time.
4. Send Email.
1. Go to the project where you want to remove a team member.
2. Under "Project Team" click on X besides the person you want to remove as a team member.