Individuals who are set up for access as a "Project Trainer" will gain access to project information such as:
- Roster of learners along with the ability to email a learner directly
- Learner progress
- A record of all communications that have been sent to learners in the project
- The ability to preview the course associated with the project to see exactly what learners experience
- Any live events associated with the course will show directly on the Home screen of the Project Trainer's interface as upcoming sessions
Each project in Learnifier includes an "Add Team Member" section under the "Overview" tab.
Start by Clicking on the "Add Team Member" button followed by these steps:
1. Select a user from the list, or add the trainers email.
2. Hit "Assign".
3. On the following page, make sure you choose the "Team Member - Role Assignment Notification" email template to already registered users, and "Team Member -Welcome to Learnifier" email template when adding a user to Learnifier for the first time.
4. Send Email
1. Go into the Project where you want to remove a Trainer
2. Under Project Team click on X besides the person you want to remove as a Trainer