Administrators: Administrators are users who have access to setting up projects, inviting/removing Learners, designing courses and managing communication.
To add an Administrator go to the Client Home Page, press the Invite Administrator button.
On the following page, fill in the following information: First name, last name, Email, the organization you want the administrator to have access to (use the dropdown menu) , choose the preferred language, choose role: Administrator (use the dropdown menu), and then click Save User.
After saving the user details, choose one of the following emails on the next page:
1. Client Administrator Registration Email Template (when inviting new users to Learnifier for the first time)
2. Client Administrator Welcome Email Template (when the user has already registered an account on Learnifier)
You can edit the email before you send it, just make sure you don't edit any of the variables or links.
1. Go to the Users tab
2. Search for the person you want to remove as an Administrator and click on their name
3. Go into the tab "Roles" and click on "Delete" to the right of "Administrator"
4. Click on "OK" when a new window appears
To edit an Administrator, go to the Users tab, find the individual, and select the User's name. Select the Edit button towards the top of the page, make your changes, and then click Save user details.