Here is a list of how to make a quiz.
1) Click on edit design
2) Add a new activity and choose quiz
3) Name the quiz
4) Click on add quiz
5) Click on the plus
This is the quiz and survey editor here is where you decide what pages, sections and questions are going to be in your quiz
6) Add a title
7) Add a section - on each section you can choose how many questions you want the quiz to show the participants. You write 10 and 5 will show at a time, so if the quiz-taker retake the quiz different questions will show.
8) Add a question by clicking on the question square.
9) The menu on the left is where you can add the answers
10) Choose how you want them to show- vertically- horizontal-drop down
11) Single choice or multiple choice answers
12) Add the different choices (your answer)
13) Click on the box at the end of each choice to select which one is correct.
14) Choose if you want this question to be optional or not
15) Add a rationale to the question - this is a helpful message to the quiz-taker if he/she passed or failed the question
Click on questionnaire settings
16) Choose your scoring type that fits the best for your quiz purpose
17) Take a look at the general settings
- Show answers for review before submitting: good if the quiz-takers cannot retake the quiz
- Allow retaking the questionnaire multiple times: is good if it is a short quiz with the purpose to Check if the participant has followed along
- Show answers when the quiz has been completed: is good to remember and see all the Questions and answers.
- Only show answers when passing the quiz
- Automatically generated report
- Make response anonymous in report
18) Write a rationale for the whole quiz passed/failed
19) Add intro and/or outro pages
20) Save and close